Pyser Testing has launched an affordable, reliable and safe service in London to help you learn your Covid status. Book online and head to one of our test clinics where trained medics deliver the service in a safe environment.
You can receive confirmation of your Covid-19 Status ( + or -) on the spot.
We are in partnership with Leicester City Health and are regulated by the Care Quality Commission. Through this we give you confidence that all your CQC requirements have been met.
You can choose one or all of our tests
Do I have it?
PCR Swab Test
Do I have it?
Rapid Swab Test
Have I had it?
Rapid Antibody Test
Have you had or do you have Coronavirus?
We can help you find out in as little as 15 minutes
Our Testing Process
Pyser Testing runs dedicated Covid-19 testing clinics in the UK. We have three tests for you to choose from, they are CE-marked and approved for public health use in the UK by a health professional.
Why get Tested?
Pyser’s Covid-19 tests can help you determine your current antibody status. Our antibody tests can identify those who have shown an immune response to the virus, once they have recovered from suspected symptoms. Our PCR test will tell you if you are currently symptomatic or not. All our tests will supply you with a certificate indicating the date you were tested and your positive or negative result.
Pyser in the Press
Pyser Testing operates Medical Teams that can be deployed to businesses around the UK. These teams are fully qualified paramedics registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC). The team can deploy and set up an onsite testing facility that is fully compliant under HCPC best practice and CQC registration.
- Private corporate testing service at your offices for both antigens (PCR) and antibodies (Blood test)
- Book a bespoke testing service and have a delivery team on site
- Provision of HCPC registered paramedic and staff to conduct tests
- Ability to scale fast with paramedics and support staff
- PPE for each visitor
- Collection and removal of all clinical waste
- Sample collection and delivery to laboratory (or onsite when our rapid antigen test is approved)
- Delivery of results to employees via a specialised digital solution